World Physiotherapy Congress 2023 最後投稿機會！(2023/1/25-2/3)
World Physiotherapy Congress 2023 最後投稿機會！
為了讓更多人可以參與明年6月2-4日於杜拜舉辦的大會，World Physiotherapy 將開放最後論文摘要投稿機會，第一波來不及投稿的伙伴，請把握機會投稿 World Physiotherapy Congress 2023!
Call for late-breaking abstracts
World Physiotherapy is offering, for the first time, an opportunity to present late-breaking abstracts at our congress in Dubai, 2-4 June 2023.
If research results were not available for the main call for abstracts, this is a chance to submit and have a project presented at congress. The submission system will open on 25 January 2023 and close on 3 February 2023
Successful abstracts will be scheduled in specific late-breaking abstract presentation sessions. The submission system will ask when a project has been completed to ensure the most recent research is identified.
The following principles will be used to review late-breaking abstracts:
- Has the project been completed since September 2022?
- What is the reason that the abstract is late-breaking?
- Does the report address a "significant" or "important" issue?
- Do the methods/approach enable the question to be answered rigorously?
- Have the data/findings been interpreted appropriately?
- Are the contents of the abstract clear and logical?
Late-breaking abstract presenters will be notified of the outcome of their submission in March 2023. If an abstract is accepted, the submitter will be offered the early bird rate as a presenter rate to register for congress.
Find out more and access the submission guidelines
Watch the video with Jackie Whittaker, chair of the congress programme committee